Your Ultimate Online Betting Hub in 2019
Entering the competition is simple. All you need to do is enter your name and email in the form below, and like or share our competition on Facebook or Twitter and you will be automatically entered into our grand prize draw.
Not only will you receive entry to this competition but we’ll also send you details of our free to enter competition where the lucky winner will win an all expenses paid trip to Villa Park or Goodison Park to watch a top premiership game.
In order to enter the competition, you must:
– The competition will end on 11th October 2013 at 00:00 Midnight BST.
– Only one entry is allowed per household.
– All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
– Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
– The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
– Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
– The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
– In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
– Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
– Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
– Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s) via email or social media platforms.
– The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by SBO.net relating to any post-winning publicity.
– Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
– Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
– Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
– In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
– A list of winners will be available on the SBO.net website no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and country of the winners will be disclosed.
Our Bookie selector is designed to find the perfect place for you to bet. Simply answer a few quick questions and we’ll choose the best online bookmaker for you.