Last Updated 5/07/14
SBO.net (hereafter “Site”) provides information related to gambling activities. As such, the company which owns and operates the Site (hereafter “Company”) has a specific set of terms and conditions (hereafter “Terms”), which you (hereafter “User”) must agree to and comply with while visiting the Site. Please review these Terms each time you visit prior to continuing your visit, as they may be updated. If you do not agree to the following Terms, please discontinue your visit to this Site.
By viewing and interacting with this website, the User enters into a legally binding agreement which incorporates any and all of these Terms. As such, the User’s visit, and any activity performed during the visit, must comply with all Terms. The User agrees to be bound by this version of the Terms during this visit, and any future updated version of the Terms during future visits.
Changes to Terms
The Company may need to update these Terms from time to time, including circumstances requiring compliance with applicable laws and/or regulations. These changes may affect the User’s rights, responsibilities and obligations with respect to the Site. Although we will publish updates on this page, it is the User’s responsibility to review Terms accordingly. Under no circumstances will the Company be held responsible and/or liable for loss or damages as a result of changes in the Terms.
Should the User submit contact information, we may notify the User via email and provide at least 30 days’ advance notice of material changes (those which may affect the User’s rights, responsibilities and obligations) to the Terms. Following notification, the User’s continued visit and use of the Site will be deemed an acceptance of the updated Terms. If any change is unacceptable, discontinue all visits.
Users must comply with the following eligibility Terms. If the User cannot satisfy all Terms below, discontinue use of the site immediately.
- The User must be at least 18 years old when accessing this Site from the United States and/or the age of majority in any country, province, state and/or organized region (hereafter “Jurisdiction”) from which the site is being accessed. Underage gambling is a crime in some jurisdictions; therefore, the User agrees at the time of each visit that he or she has reached the appropriate age to be eligible for visiting this Site.
- Access to certain services and/or third-party websites may not be legal in the Jurisdiction from which the Site is being accessed for certain persons located in that Jurisdiction. As such, we do not intend for access and/or use of the Site to be completed by any person deemed legally prohibited from gambling in such Jurisdictions. The Site and its services are not and do not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by the Company to engage in, or for the use of, or subscription to, betting, gaming or other services in any Jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law or restricted by regulations.
- It is the User’s sole and personal responsibility to determine which laws or regulations apply in the Jurisdiction from which the User has accessed the Site and to ensure that the User is acting legally in that Jurisdiction by using Site services. If the User has accessed any of the services on this Site from a Jurisdiction other than the Jurisdiction of residence, it is the User’s responsibility to determine that accessing this Site and using the services provided are neither prohibited nor restricted by applicable laws and/or regulations. The Company accepts no liability, and shall not be held accountable, if the User’s use of such services is contrary to or in violation to the laws and/or regulations of the Jurisdiction in which the User is located.
- If reasonable cause arises and/or the Company possesses reasonable information to believe, in its sole discretion, that the User is accessing the Site and/or its services in a Jurisdiction in which access and/or use is prohibited, he Company shall be entitled to immediately suspend your right to access the Site.
Use of Website
Users agree to the following Terms with respect to use of the Site. If the User cannot satisfy all Terms below, discontinue use of the site immediately.
- The Company, at its sole discretion and endowment of rights, reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add information, interactive content and/or other material to the Site with immediate effect and without notice to Users.
- The User agrees not to misuse, disrupt, destroy and/or otherwise adversely alter the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, keyword readers and/or other materials which may be malicious and/or technologically harmful. Further, the User must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the following:
a. our websites;
b. the servers on which our websites are stored; and/or
c. mobile applications.
- The User agrees to not use the information, services, and/or interactive content in any way that may be connected directly or indirectly to any criminal or unlawful activity, or cause distress, harm or inconvenience to any other person.
- The User agrees to only use the information, services and/or interactive content in a way that is personal in nature and/or outcome.
- The information provided and the access to interactive content shall not, at any time, be used in a manner which is commercial in nature and/or outcome.
- Distribution of information and/or content provided on this Site, commercial or otherwise, is strictly prohibited.
- Access to the Site and its services does not imply, in any way, the uninterrupted provision of such access and services.
- Information, advice and/or any recommendations provided on the Site is provided for information purposes only.
- The Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We cannot promise that the Services will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
Should the Company, in its sole discretion, determine that a violation of any of the previous Terms has occurred, the Company reserves the right to discontinue access to the offending party until such time as it can be determined that the User did not commit such violation.
Limitations and Exclusions
Users agree that the Company shall not be held liable and/or responsible, and agree to indemnify completely and without reserve, against any loss, damages, offense and/or other effect which arises from access to the Site and use of its services. Further, Users agree that nothing in these Terms is intended to:
- Exclude, limit or reduce the Company’s liability for fraud, death, personal injury, rehabilitation, counseling or any and all other personal effects resulting from the Company’s negligence.
- Limit the User’s statutory rights and/or civil rights
- Provide an offer to satisfy any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the User as a result of the following:
a. Use of services in breach of these Terms, including any access to the Site and/or use of its services for commercial and/or business purposes;
b. Technical failures caused by device used to access the Site, including failures by the User’s Internet service provider;
c. Any loss or corruption of data that results from the User’s access to the Site, including any files and/or programs downloaded that may contain viruses, contamination and/or destructive features; and
d. Inaccuracy, incompleteness and/or lack of currency of any information and/or services provided by us and/or third party websites.
Users agree that third-party websites or web pages are separate entities from this Site and shall not be treated nor considered to be under the same Terms as this Site. Users further agree that the Company will not be held responsible and/or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by and/or reliance upon information, interactive content and/or any and all activities performed on those third-party websites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified elsewhere on the Site, these Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws and/or regulations of the Jurisdiction listed below. Further, unless otherwise specified, any and all disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of such Jurisdiction.
All questions regarding these Terms or use of the Site may be directed to the following address:
hello [at] sbo.net
37th Floor The Lee Gardens,
33 Hysan Ave,