SBO Scholarship Program
Scholarship Rules & Regulations
How to Apply
- Answer one of the provided questions in 500-1000 words.
- Proof read it.
- Send a word doc attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your response.
- The file name should be your full name, state and date of birth. Example: Bob-Lloyd-NY-10-26-1995.docx
- Submit it by April 20th, 2015.
- And you are done.
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Is this justifiable or unfair?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of new Sports Teams and Stadiums on Cities
Application Deadline: April 20th, 2015
- High school seniors and undergraduate students
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Current Enrollment
- 3.0 GPA
Selecting a Scholarship Recipient
- Make sure the scholarship application and essay are submitted before the deadline
- We will pick a winner on May 1st, 2015 and notify them directly
- SBO will then send the check via registered mail
- We will announce the winner to the world on this page, twitter, and facebook – so keep an eye out!
Terms & Conditions
Winner will be notified through the SBO scholarship page, SBO’s official Twitter account, Facebook page and Google+ account, on May 1st, 2015.
By submitting an entry, you agree that all essays become property of SBO.net and may be reused, repurposed, or published.
Winners may be required to verify enrollment, GPA, or submit the Student Aid Report (SAR) derived from your FASFA.
Scholarship winners must submit a current photo and a signed publicity release granting SBO.net, permission to use his/her name and photo on its website and in marketing materials including but not limited to press releases about the scholarship.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Apply Now” description=”false”]